Monday, October 26, 2009

So....I decided to scrapbook!

Thank you soooooooooooooo much to Christina and Kristy for putting together their blog! I finally think I may have some inspiration to start scrapping again on a regular basis! I missed the deadline for the first challenge but I am going to post it anyhow....and also the layout for the second challenge. If you haven't seen their new blog...check it baby http://twilightpapercut.blogspot.com/

This is chapter 1's challenge



And this is my Chapter 2 layout



journalling reads:

"Just how Twitarded am I? I may not be the girl who owns every Twilight thing that comes on the market...but I am one who will readily profess my love for all things Edward...errr I mean Twilight. I have my favourite Twilight cup, my much loved and read books and my overly watched DVD. I fawn over posters and discuss the book and film with pretty much anyone who will listen. I man not be outwardly a Twihard freak...but I am undoubtedly and irrevocably in love with Edward...errr this series."

I used page 20 in the book...the first time Bella sees Edward walk into the cafeteria. hummina hummina

6 comments:

Lori Petticrew said...

AWESOME!!!!!! i see you used the cafeteria scene....lol....

it is fun to scrap again!

Nancyroo said...

very fun!

Christina Padilla said...

yay!!!!!!!!!! we pulled you out of your scrap sabbatical and you pulled of some amazing edward, um i mean, scrapbook layouts! whoooooooooooooooot!!!!!

i love it.
and you.
the end.

xoxo
cp

Heather Dawn said...

love your pages! The first time she sees Edward is such a good tone to tear out. *sigh* I really like how you tilted the second challenge and I can't stop staring at the picture of Edward...even though I've seen it like a million times!

Leslie said...

awesome stuff girl! I love the new look of the blog too..so Twi-riffic! ok that was corny! LOL

Cheri Pryor said...

It's nice to see you haven't lost your touch! These pages rock. Totally rock!