Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Halloween in September? You got it baby!!

Yes I have been called crazy over this more times than not....but I already ordered the kids their costumes. Halloween has been the topic of discussion a lot around here lately. I am so glad they enjoy it as much as I do! (or it might be weird lol)


I ordered their costumes on Friday....from the States and got them today Tuesday....WOW! How is that for fast and great service? AND they collect the taxes for customs fees ahead of time so your package does not get stuck in customs limbo! I have nothing but good things to say about http://www.buycostumes.com/ and recommend them to everyone! The quality of the costumes I bought far exceeded my expectations and their prices were awesome! I got a two licensed costumes and accessories for 92 dollars including taxes and shipping from the US to CA.



Lacy the Disney Water Fairy






Logan as Harry Potter

5 comments:

Nancyroo said...

cute! you are super prepared!

Anonymous said...

You are so nutty, but I love these costumes!

Leslie said...

you sold me...I'm ordering from there!

Patti H said...

so glad you got them and you were pleased Stacy. I have to go and check them out for Max and Ben now!

Cheri Pryor said...

Awww! They are adorable!!!