Thursday, June 04, 2009

I have Twilight issues



I know this is not news to many people who know me. I just can't seem to get past the obsession! lol I am thinking about pulling out my set of books yet again to reread the series...I also have been internet stalking photos etc from the New Moon set. Let me say that November can not come fast enough!! I may just have to rewatch the movie this weekend as well.



Speaking of Twilight...did you happen to catch Kristin Stewart at the MTV Movie Awards? Holy either very drunk or on something. She looked wrecked! Robert looked amazing as always though. lol And above for your drooling pleasure is a shirtless Robert from the scene in NM where he is about to expose himself to the Volturi in the village square because he thinks Bella is dead. I must say that Rob and exposing go very well together, woooot!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

holy motha...he is hot! I cannot wait for New Moon. I'm gonna get me a set of the books for myself so i can reread them too.

Cheri Pryor said...

Why don't you scrap this obsession of yours? You know...scrap? Do you remember how to do that? Scrap, that is, not obsess.

Patti H said...

I do not share this obession with you Stacy. I have not read any of the books

Kimberly said...

Oh Stacy, I love that your obsessed. It makes me feel good that I'm not the only one. Keep those Rob pictures coming, I could never get tired of looking at him...sigh.