Friday, May 15, 2009

Don't Stop Believing and other random things


Ever since we rented "Bedtime Stories" (Adam Sandler movie), my son has been obsessed with the Journey song Don't Stop Believing. I happened to find a version on youtube that just had the lyrics flashed on the screen as the song played so....this is what we did.....



Check out my daughter's rock star faces while she is air guitaring. lol

The long weekend is about to start here....but the weather isn't supposedto cooperate. SUCKS! I want to get some flowers in but I am scared we may end up getting some frost overnight on Sunday. grrrrrrrrr Hopefully I will be able to get the BBQ out a couple of times this weekend.





Oh and on a totally unrelated subject, my son finished a chapter book that was about 150 pages in about 24 hours! Yes my friends....in one day! He got Monsters Vs Aliens in his book order from Scholastic the other day and began to read it one evening at around 7:30....by the next night at bedtime he was done! He brought it to read at the bus stop, on the bus and at breaks at school. Very proud of his reading...he has come a long way!

Oh and what about that Greys Anatomy finale last night??!!?? WOW! So which one will die? I heard that one will be leaving the show permanently. Who do you think it will be? Izzy or George?


And the finale of Hell's Kitchen...I wanted Paula to win!! Crap! Oh well I am sure Chef Ramsay picked Danny for his own reasons. Still stinks for Paula though....she is an awesome chef!

3 comments:

Patti H said...

your videos are too cute!!

Nurse Amber said...

Awww how cute your kids are...And Greys FREAKED me out how could they just leave us like that...Hey my friend I miss talking to you :( Im like MIA on jazz it seems like there is drama everytime I get on whats up with that? I notice people who would frequent (like yourself) are slowly backing away I guess it wouldnt stay the same as when I first joined 6 years ago huh...Well this is now the longest blog comment ever LOL

Amy said...

How cute!