Saturday, May 09, 2009

Random thoughts on a Saturday afternoon

  • Mother's Day...what to get my mom?
  • What a weird freakish storm this afternoon; hail, downpoured, thunder and lightning all of a sudden and only for a half hour.
  • Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler is such a cute movie!
  • Wonder if I will ever scrapbook again?
  • Lacy has a Kindergarten orientation on Monday.
  • Logan is so weird...he is downstairs crying because he is so happy over something in his video game. lol
  • Gloomy days make me tired.
  • Bet a lot of people are pissed...that hail had to have damaged some newly planted flowers etc. Good thing I was lazy and didn't put anything in yet. Procrastination paid off...lol
  • Deleted my gallery at ScrapJazz. No real need to have one. If I ever scrap again I will just share on my blog. Slowly but surely getting rid of a bunch of message boards I belong to. I spend too much time on here. Maybe I would scrap instead.
  • My sister's birthday was yesterday...Happy Birthday Motard! Love you!

1 comment:

Patti H said...

I too have been deleting my gallery at SJ. It has been over a year since I uploaded anything to it. Love your random thoughts you are scattered just like me LOL