Thursday, November 27, 2008

I stole this

I got this off of Lesle's page

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things . . . nothing made up. And you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name questions.


WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Stacy
Four Letter Word: Shit
Boy Name: Steven
Girl Name: Samantha
Occupation: Stripper (lol)
Color: Scarlet
Something You Wear: Socks
Beverage: Soda
Food: Spaghetti
Something Found in a Bathroom: Soap
Place: Spain
Reasons for Being Late: Sex? lol
Something You Shout: Shut up!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You came up with a better occupation than me!

Patti H said...

how fun is this. I have to steal this too! LOL

A stripper eh? I think I will be a pole dancer LOL

Deanna said...

I'm stealing this!

Cassandra said...

you are too funny!