Thursday, May 08, 2008

Holy Elephants Batman!



I was busy this morning puttering around getting my nieces their flower pot cakes done and playing kitchen with them and my daughter. I turn my head (yes I STILL had my cam feed on in the backround) and saw this.....




Amazing! I think Pieter counted 15 elephants in this particular herd. Aren't they beautiful? Then they ended up finding two bulls afterwards when the infrared camera was on. Oh and some rhino!

I am hoping that Dan (a temp director who's time has passed at WE) has sucess in his future endeavors. And I really hope that Jan is ok...apparently on his way back from leave hit a buffalo I think with his car. They had to cut today's drive short so that they could tow Jan's vehicle back.

1 comment:

Patti H said...

Holy big elephants is right